Thursday, July 24, 2008

On The Road Again...

OK, look it…I’m gone the next eight days.

Because I have short term memory issues, I’ve agreed to take the camper out again. This time we’re headed west to Colorado. Few days in Rocky Mountain paradise and then back home via Wyoming, South Dakota, and then Nebraska.

Trace it on the map starting in Kansas City. It’s like an oddly shaped circle, much like the camper will make when I try to back it into my spot at the RV park. Good times.

I’ve lined up some guest bloggers I think. Who knows, they may actually fill the pages with something of worth, a first for this space.

Behave yourselves, gentle readers. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.