Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lower Abdominal Crunches

Every paper I've seen today has Michael Phelps on the front page, or near the front. 
 
Thinking about Phelps, makes me think about swimming.  Thinking about swimming reminds me what great exercise it is.  Thinking about what great exercise it is reminds me that we have a lap pool at the local community center.  The community center reminds me that I have a membership and no excuse not to go.  Thinking about going reminds me that I need trunks.

Thinking about trunks reminds me of the silly little speedos the Olympians wear.
Thinking about speedos makes me giggle.  Thinking of me in speedos makes be laugh out loud.

Seriously, the thought is so funny, so ridiculous, as to make me want to buy a pair.  Set up a camera pool side to catch the reactions of the suddenly infirm as they quickly find the exits, most trying in vain to suppress a violent gag reflex.  

Bright red speedos and flip-flops.  Nothing else.  Oh yes, I must do it.  

No comments: