Friday, April 3, 2009

Night Owl

Pretty sure we covered this already. Sorry for the repeat.

Sleep has apparently forsaken me. I've angered it, abused it in someway perhaps, not certain. What is certain, however, is that it's not my friend.

What's worse is that these early morning wake up sessions are occurring with such regularity that I can accurately tell what time it is without consulting the clock. Hear the paper flop on the sidewalk-4:15. See the first blush of pink out the east windows, birds at medium chirping-6:oo (ish). Dead of night, no birds, train going by, doubled hosed because it's only 2:00 and I'm not going back to sleep anytime soon.

Seriously, people, this is starting to affect my kwan.

(Editor's Note: Any resemblance of bill's nose to that of the of the owl's beak is purely coincidental. The Eye brows, however, area dead freaking ringer...)

No comments: