Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Man Card Violation #226

Caught the video to "Here Comes Goodbye" on Youtube.

"What's wrong Bill?"
"(Sniff, sniff) Nothing."
"Then would you mind getting of the floor and keeping the sobbing down to a dull moan?"
(Sniff, sniff) "Yes Ma'am."
"Good.  That's mommy's good boy. It'll be OK, yes it will my little hubby-wubby.  Did those meany-weeny Rascal Flatts boys make you have a sad face?  Well, you just never mind them. There's a Lexapro in the cabinet upstairs and ice cream in the freezer..."
"Can I have the remote?"
"No."
(Sniff, sniff)

Whoa, gentle readers, that one snuck up on me. Ka-pow.

2 comments:

Mrs.Q said...

My friend Travis just mentioned how great this song is. I will google promptly.

Clorisa said...

Okay, I know you gave us fair warning, but that was too sad! It's not right for me to be bawling over my coffee cup on a Thursday morning!