Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Idol I Don't




OK People. Let's just say this fella sounded like something that rhymes with Anoop...






The twisting and the hands? What...

Mix these two together and it's like going to a restaurant in a foreign country and ordering the special you saw in the window. It would be all spicy and swishy and exotic. You would be happy with yourself for not getting the same old thing and you can tell your friends you ate it. But at the end, though, you have to ask yourself "Am I going to be OK? I can't die from this can I? My colon's not going to seize up like a P.O.'d python and curl me into the shape of a "Q" or anything..Right? Surely I'm not the only one who has eaten this...Why you all looking at me like that? Dear sweet Mother of Mildred, someone get me some penicillin or something!"

1 comment:

Bev H said...

Yep - both of 'em can leave as far as I'm concerned. The rest of my family agrees.