Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hit or Bust?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/3444912/Victorias-Secret-sued-after-bra-made-women-ill.html

We now join Heidi and Seal at their country estate in Yorkshire...

Umm Seal, like what are theeze?

Well Luv, they appear to be boobs.

No, Like I mean under them, ya know?

Yes, I see. That’s glorious suffering, you know, like a kiss from a rose on a grave.

Wow! You’re all like, so deep and I’m like all wow and stuff. But my rose grave thingies itch.

Don’t move luv. I’m going to grab my guitar and pen. I haven’t had a hit in years, one that anyone understands anyway, and your pain is just what I need to create my “art”.

Um, like, OK, but hurry. My friend Naomi Campbell is coming over and, like, when she sees this, she's going to be all like I’m kicking someone’s a#*. She might like start hitting you and stuff, and I’d be all like, Naomi, don’t hurt him, he’s a brooding artist and using my rose thingies as his musk, or must. What do you call the thing I can’t ever understand? Muse? Yeah, whatever, I’m like all about your muse.

Does it really hurt luv? Can you feel it in your Soul?

Um, like , No. Mostly it’s my rose grave thingies. Um, like, I could so go for like a tall soy skinny latte, and some, like, you know, Benadryl right now…

No comments: