Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Corrections, Errors, and Omissions

Gentle Readers.....Although I believe I vetted the Chinese Thanksgiving piece to the best of my abilities, and found it to be appropriately offensive without going over the top,and alert reader indicated that the father in the last sequence utters a word that could possibly misconstrued for something entirely inappropriate and not fit for public consumption. I've re-listened to it, and can see how the words could be misunderstood.

So in the interest of public safety, and having my mother return to earth to put the beat down on me, I have removed said entry.

So whilst I deal with the FCC, please note that I will immediately fire the editor of this humble publication and beg your forgiveness.

Happy Thanksgiving.




No comments: