Saturday, November 1, 2008

Toliet Tumble

Ever fainted? It’s a very, very strange sensation.

Just finished up in the bathroom, not quite buttoned up, and the lights started to go out. I somehow made it to the living room and landed on the couch. I whacked my shin on something and have a nice bruise to show for it. No clue what I hit.

When things started making sense again, I was on the couch with a startled wife and a curious six year old looking me over. The very next realization was that my pants were around my knees. Excellent.

Don’t remember much from episode except I swear I heard crickets. Loud, obnoxious crickets, like a raucous bug rock concert between my ears. Try explaining that all jacked up on the couch with your britches down and your eyes half closed.

Note to self: A week of late to bed and early to wake-y, make Billy all fall down and very shaky.

No comments: