Thursday, June 12, 2008

Feed Me

(From sgm blogger (ret): Just an FYI, but ever since June third those of us who subscribe to you via rss only get a "Follow the link gentle readers. Making the changover soon. Soon as I figure a way to transfer my archives that is." message everytime you make a new post. Mind you, I think your site is quite lovely, but the convenience of using your rss feed keeps me from missing any pearls of brilliance you craft. Thank you, kind sir.)

Pearls of brilliance indeed.

As a blogger of some note, clearly I know exactly what SGM Blogger (Ret) is referring to. However, some of you out there in the blogospehere may not be on the cutting edge like SGM Blogger and I happen to be. You, yourself, may be saying “What?” and “Come again?” and “RSS whobewhattie?”

TO SGM Blogger (ret): Clearly you have good taste in blogs. Having the ability to judge blogs so well, most likely you are also extremely attractive and ridiculously successful in all that you do. I wonder, dear friend, if you could take just a moment and explain to the extensive Blah network exactly what you are referring to? In addition, just for my readership of course, because I certainly already know the answer, being as tech savvy as I am, could your courtesy extend to perhaps detailing a fix to the dilemma you so expertly have described in your comments? Again, for the benefit of my readers…really.

No comments: