Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Eggample #1 Why I'll Never Model Swimwear

Gentle readers, I had quite possibly the world’s most unhealthy sandwich today. It should have come with its own Surgeon General’s warning label.

2 eggs over easy on buttery wheat bread, slathered in sour cream and topped with bacon slices. The menu called it an Irish Egg Sandwich. I call it, simply, a masterpiece.

I am ashamed I ate it, yet proud I finished. I’ll need to add about 45 additional minutes of treadmill work tonight in order to correctly compensate for the internal damage wrought by this cardiovascular terminator.

Never have triglycerides, fat, cholesterol, and calories come together in such a stunning display of gluttony and nutritional blasphemy.

I won’t eat tonight out of respect for the now departed and thoroughly enjoyed legend, and the fact that I have now reached maximum density…

Wow!

No comments: