Monday, February 2, 2009

Cardinal Problem: Name It

OK, I'm no football expert, but I think I figured out the problem with the Super Bowl runner up Arizona Cardinals.  

The Steeler's defensive coordinator is Dick LeBeau.  With a name like that, you'd expect the defense to play tough.  See Dick LeBeau screams I've run booze during the early 30's down in the Big Easy.  Dick LeBeau hollers out I picked up that blitz package during my second tour in Nam. Dick LeBeau means I don't drink with my pinky finger extended in French.  Look it up.

Arizona's defensive coordinator is Clancy Pendergast.  A Clancy Pendergast looks down his nose at the Rockefellers calling them "New Money".  A Clancy Pendergast did his dissertation on ancient Peruvian architecture-come on-you know the type that rides to his teaching gig on a beater ten speed and has a pony tail that hasn't been washed in like three months.  A Clancy Pendergast still wears a popped collar, for the love of all things holy.

I'm just saying...      

No comments: