Friday, June 5, 2009

Polyester Presents

Little guy received some birthday money from his great grandpa. Yesterday, Papa Bob took him to Wal-Mart for his shopping spree.

Thoughtful young man that he is, our little guy decided to buy his mom and dad something for our 16th anniversary.

He purchased a lovely outfit, with matching top and bottom, for his mother, something in a stunning blue with multi-colored polka dots. Beautiful.

For me, well a pair of plaid shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, of course. Now, I love Hawaiian shirts. Love everything about them. However, this one may be a bit too much even for me. Bright yellow with orange designs on it, it does have a certain, shall we say, loudness to it. Yeah baby.


I give the little guy style points, that’s for sure. Nice of him think about his mom and dad. Just hope the little bugger, never, ever asks us to wear our new clothes out in public.

1 comment:

Clorisa said...

That is the sweetest! I have a precious (humongous) flowery night light thingamabob that was purchased for me at a garage sale that I can't ever get rid of. Every time I think of throwing it out I picture him carrying it up to the lady sitting at her card table and the excitement that he had picking out something his mommy would love. Awwww....