Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Action Word

A friend of mine E-mailed today instructing me to "facebook" this person. You know, look them up on Facebook. Facebook is now a verb.

Being a verb would rock.

I'm tired of being just a noun. There's me, duck bill, Bill of Rights, bill of materials, way-bill, bill of lading, playbill, etc. Boring.....

I want to be a verb.

Legal: I Bill you in contempt of this court and order you to pay a $150 fine.

Apologetic: Look honey, I'm sorry. Of course your mother can Bill at our house for as long as she wants.

Leisure: Hey, let's all Bill over at Johnny's house then decide what we want to do.

Philosophical: I Bill, therefore I am.

Romance: I Bill you so much.

Law enforcement: So sir, I've never billed there before in my life. You know I'm on parole. Did a three year stretch for that Bill job down in Tulsa.

Military: It's nothing, a little something I Billed in Nam.

Medical: Doc, it hurts when I Bill.

Frat House: No more of that crap. I Billed for a solid two days after that.

Reciprocity: Look, you Bill me, I Bill you, everyone wins in the end.

Presidential: Bill my lips, no new taxes.

Surprise: Did you guys hear about Janet? Tom Billed her to marry her last night at dinner.

Seriously, I can go on for days...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please don't!

Unknown said...

Generally, I've got just the opposite problem. Put us together and we could have some fun with our names...

Nick Bill "the Point" Flier

Good thing they're not allowing these sorts of things to happen in MO (...yet).

Another interesting bit of trivia. I looked up my Verb to see if it meant anything interesting and appearently, according to the online Merriam-Webster;

Nick (intransitive verb):
"to complement one another genetically and produce superior offspring"

hehehe