Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bon Voyage....Soon

With white stuff on the ground, temps in the low 20’s, and more junk predicted for later today, I thought it appropriate to remind myself that in less than 60 days I’ll be aboard a cruise liner headed for tropical climes.

Not bragging, just reminding myself the sun will shine again. I intend to chase it down come Valentine's day.


The brochure calls it the Southern Caribbean. I call it the three Saints and a Virgin tour.

My wife in a bathing suit, me in the Hawaiian shirt du jour, little guy running wild on the Lido deck, sand between our toes, and umbrellas in our drinks.


Oh yes. Yes, Indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill . . . I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip! Truly, I do. And . . . please . . . don't give a single thought to your gentle readers here, in the Midwest, freezing their . . . well, you know what's off. We'll be here when you return all toasty and tan. :o)