Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Best of 2008

Let's take a look back at some of the Best of the Blah over the last year. Shall we??? Enjoy.

Too Sexy For My Anger Management Class
http://www.welt.de/english-news/article2047038/Naomi_Campbell_charged_over_Heathrow_rage_incident_.html

Seriously, what does Naomi Campbell have to be so angry about? She works maybe 100 days a year in places like London, Paris, Rome, and New York City. People pay her vast sums of cash to wear their clothes, walk runways, and appear in magazines and on talk shows. She’s fabulously wealthy and extremely attractive.Why she gotta be a hitter?

Come on everyone, put on your leather bomber jackets and mirrored shades, grow out your three day stubble, clap your hands, and sing to the tune of George Michael’s “Faith.” This one’s for you Namoi.

I know you’ve looked in every crag
And yet you still can’t find my bag
Want to see me turn into a hag?
You better look again now

Jerk Wad

I’m going super model diva all up in the place.

So I punched him in the face, face, face,
I punched him in the face
So I punched him in the face, face, face,
I punched him in the face

Jerk-Wad

No comments: