Monday, January 5, 2009

POP Server Blues


We all know about New Year’s Resolutions. But I went ahead and made one anyway.

I’ve got to get better organized. I made a pledge that I was going to my act together in 2009. Bought a Blackberry. It has a way to sync up with Outlook so that my calendar is right there in the palm of my hand.

Let’s see. First I think I would need to actually input my calendar on Outlook. That’s probably a start. Secondly, have you seen the instructions on how to get Outlook to sync up with Blackberry? Just to enter a date on the phone by itself, bypassing Outlook, is tough enough.

See, I need to go to a class or two. Trouble is I’d have to schedule the class. Then, I’d have to remember to go to the class. Without Outlook, or a phone to Sync it with, how do I remember to go to class?

See where I’m at people?

No comments: