Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Out...Finally

Well, we had the big party over the weekend. I stopped counting at 300 people, which was great.

I purposely stopped listening to the rough mixes coming in just so I could be surprised at the final product. I’m glad I did. It was like hearing them for the first time. Everything came out great.

Gentle readers, the CD’s arrived from the duplicator at about 11:00 pm the night before the release concert. Nonetheless, they’re here.

Just in time for the holidays, be sure to get your copies. They make great stocking stuffers, and I’m told will help with acid reflux, phlebitis, male pattern baldness, and those embarrassing night-time trips to the bathroom. Be sure to pick up one or six.

Dennis Dearing from Menace Music came down for the concert. That was a nice touch. He did a great job. If you’re looking for some help with a project or a demo, give Dennis a call.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Bill for the encouraging words.