Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eight and I've Had Enough

I watched just a few minutes of the Ocotomom special last night. A few minutes was all I could stomach.

"Shocked" at all the paparazzi and at the mob scene near her home when she arrived with the first two of her eight little superstars, she was "shaken" by it all. So shocked, so shaken, that she took some time to primp and put on lip stick.

She called Kate Gosselin desperate for attention. Hi pot, I'm kettle.

She has applied for trademark protection on the Octomom moniker given to her.

I'd like to know how she afforded to move from her mom's house. Who's paying the nannies?

By the way, this single mother had six children to care for already prior to the eight new arrivals.

Disgusting and vile, and there are babies involved. Just gross.

No comments: