Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shaken and Stirred

Hello gentle readers. Miss me?

A little vacation was in order. Took the crew up to Omaha for a few days and then on to the Mall of America.


I'm so proud of my wife. Surrounded by 520 stores and 50 restaurants, she snuck away for less than 20 minutes for shopping.


Yes, the rest of our time was spent trying to hold down prolific yak as we were treated to ride after ride of mechanical spinning, falling, shaking, and sliding, followed by rapid direction changes and sudden stops. I find it interesting that they called this an amusement park. Personally, I find suppressing the need to vomit for an entire day anything but amusing.
Little guy loved it. Here's a little pic of dad and E riding the swings. Again.....
Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm . . . yes, you do look a little green around the gills. You're a good Dad.