Friday, May 23, 2008

Episode 12, Volume II


Dear, sweet gentle readers, today is a big day. Milestone city baby. Yours truly hit his personal best in the three mile treadmill suicide run. My time, when compared to what some people run, would be better compared with geological plate tectonics. Still, it’s worth noting.

Here at the Bill’s Blah Blogging Worldwide Network, I rarely answer fan mail or viewer questions. Honestly it pours in from all over at a rate I just can’t deal with. But today, I think we’ll make an exception.

Sarah Green from Valparaiso, IN asks: “Bill, love your blog. Thanks for all the life affirming honest answers and insights into all of life’s mysteries. Tell me, how do you do it? How do you maintain such a busy schedule, be the greatest dad in the world, continue to be a romantic charmer of a husband, and find time to go to the gym? Really, how?”

Sarah, thanks for the note. Shout out to Valpo! You know, Sarah, it’s really just a matter of prioritizing and visualizing. Concentrating on what’s important, seeing what you want, what has to be done, then just going for it. The other day, Sarah, Tony Robbins and Zig Zigler were over seeking advice on how to succeed in life. Really, my advice was simple. I said “Dudes, eliminate the negativity in your life, and just “see” it. Trust your Kwan. Be the Kwan. Be the Kwan.” I think it helped them, and I think it will help you too Sarah.

Ron Holliwell from Pocatello, ID writes “How can you possibly run that fast on the treadmill. Isn’t it dangerous?”

Ron, thanks for checking in. Shout out to the Knee Cap. Wait, that’s patella, not Pocatello. My bizzle. Hum, how do I do it? Well yes, it is dangerous. Indeed. Others have died trying, but I stay alive cause I can’t afford the co-pay and there are chicks watching. Ha-Ha, no but seriously…it’s the eye of the tiger, Ron. Eye of the tiger. Pure white-hot focus, from my matching Lycra shorts and head band combo to my velcro strapped, light up sneaks…Eye of the tiger baby.

Last we have Victor Gomez from Brownsville, TX. Victor’s a long time reader and president of the local Bill’s Blah fan club down south there. He writes “Bill, I’ve got this festering boil that I can’t seem to…Whoa, Hey. Ha-well, we’ll just finish that one later. Rub some Salve on it Vic, maybe some Methialade. Yah, that ain’t right. Which intern pulled that one from the mail bag? Seriously…..

Listen kids, that will do it for us today. If you need me, I’ll be having a stress test and echo-cardiogram followed shortly there after by two hits from the crash cart and a bolus of adrenaline. Cards and letters can be sent in care of KU Med Center, Cardiac Care unit, Room 313. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.